Becasue this is a single person effort, and I am not going to work on this full time, I need to leverage as much as possible on current platforms and packages.
I have selected Sourcehut as a development platform. It has everything this project will ever need. Git hosting, wikis, issue tracker, continous integration, and it is an open source project funded by its users. Give it a try!
- [x] Buy a domain name for the project
- [x] Create a Slackware web server to host the project
- [x] Create a script to buid a Slackware cloud image
- [x] Write an article explaining how to build a cloud image
- [ ] Write an article describing how to deploy such image
- [ ] Write an article describing how to serve this web
- [x] Create a CI pipeline to work on writing and publishing the documentation
- [ ] Create a CI pipeline for Slackware package construction using Sourcehut
- [ ] Integrate Sourcehut builder with a remote build machine and publish the packages into a Slack9 repository
- [x] Create the Slack9 package selection for cloud images
- [ ] Create the Slack9 package selection for workstation usage
I am going to use this site to publish articles about the Slack9 set up and usage.